Pay 20% Deposit amount & Remaining 80% after finalization of painting
Charcoal Sketch on art paper. Process we follow
- Upload image in upload section or email us a good resolution photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to pay 20% upfront(to start the process) & remaining 80% after final approval is given by you.
- We will share with you the progress of the sketch.You can ask for revision as per your requirement.
- It takes minimum 3-5 days to make charcoal sketch & maximum number of days depends upon revisions asked by client. We provide unlimited revisions till you are satisfied with the sketch.
- Charcoal sketch will be framed as per design selected by you during final approval process. Due to fragile nature of glass, sketch will be framed without glass.
- Delivery timeline:- 5-7 days after dispatch date. For remote locations it can take 12- 15 days after dispatch date.