Subject= Person/Pet/Character (Pay 20% Deposit & remaining 80% after finalization of the painting)
*Coupons if any will be applied on final payment.
Pencil Sketch on art paper. Process we follow
- Upload images in upload section or email us a good resolution photographs at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also draw a sketch from multiple photos shared by you. A preview of combined photos is shared before we start the work.
- We will share with you the progress of the sketch.You can ask for revision as per your requirement.
- It takes minimum 3-5 days to make pencil portrait drawing & maximum number of days depends upon revisions asked by you. We provide unlimited revisions till you are satisfied with the sketch.
- It will be shipped in rolled form.
- Delivery timeline:- 5-7 days after dispatch date. For remote locations it can take 12-15 days after dispatch date.
Frequently asked questions
1. Can i get few people painted on bigger size for example 2 people on 24"x30" size?
Yes. Just select the required size from drop-down menu, upload the photos of 2 people & place the order. We have limit only for maximum number of subjects that can be painted on the particular canvas size.
2. Can i combine multiple photos into one painting?
Yes we can combine multiple photos(photo compilation) & make a painting without any additional cost. We will share with you a preview of the combined photo before starting the painting work. We can customize the painting as per your requirement.
3. I have old photo from the album which is blurry, Can you make a painting from it?
Yes. We usually get lots of orders for old, blurry & torn photos & most of the times we are able to make the painting from it. If you have any doubt with regards to the photo, then you can send us the photo @ email@example.com for review.
4. Can you expedite the painting work as i need this as a gift for my friend before your timeline?
Yes we can do this with additional cost. For this service you need to contact us & give your deadline. We will then get back to you with the quotation for express delivery.
5. How much does a portrait drawing cost?
The cost of portrait drawing depends upon the number of subjects, size of the portrait & finishing option opted for. The price range is from $49 USD to $300USD inclusive of free delivery worldwide.